secrets to starting a digital agency (from someone who’s actually done it)

Income Tax Deductions & Exemptions – Society Education
You don’t learn about sales in marketing class. You don’t learn about management through design experience. You don’t learn about the ins-and-outs of running a business until you actually start running a business. And that makes it kind of hard to start out.


Conklin Media logo by Rintika.
At least that was how it felt when I started my first company. I didn’t have any outside investors or on-hand consulting experts; all I had was a $5,000 dollar credit card and a little background in sales from a previous job. It was precisely that encompassing view of business that allowed me to be named on Inc 500’s list of fastest growing companies two years in a row.

Post a Comment

0 Comments